We provide full service equine medicine, including haul in treatment.
- Digital radiography
- Dentistry with power or manual floating and optional sedation
- Pre-purchase exams
- Vaccines, travel certificates and wellness exams
- In house parasite lab
- Senior and specialty nutrition and supplement analysis
- Podiatry and farrier consults
- Reproduction services
Wood Pond provides veterinary services in Grafton and Coos counties in New Hampshire as well as Essex, Caledonia and Orange counties in Vermont. Please contact our office to determine if we provide coverage for your address.
We provide herd health services to conventional and organic dairies of all sizes.
- Reproduction, consult, ultrasound pregnancy with fetal sexing.
- Calf health
- Breeding, embryo flushing and transfer services.
- Ventilation analysis
- Record Analysis
- In house milk cuturing
Small Ruminant and Camelid
We provide traditional and organic flock herd health services.
- Customized vaccination programs
- Nutrition consultation
- Reproduction, with ultrasound pregnancy exams.
- Newborn health
- Traditional medical and surgical services.
- First Aid tool kit and emergency medicine recommendations customized for your needs.
- Parasite analysis